Seety is a fast-growing Belgian Startup with the ambition of making parking and mobility in cities smarter.
We believe that community and data exchange are key to improve
mobility in cities. We therefore try to develop awesome products to
help our users interact with each other. Our web & mobile app are
already used by more than 450,000 #Seetyzens across Belgium,
France and The Netherlands but this is just the beginning.
Seety was founded 4 years ago and already raised over €1M from renowned Belgian investors to accelerate its growth. We are also supported by top-notch startup accelerators (KBC Start it & Digital Attraxion)
Our ambition is to create the largest parking community in Europe as the more information is shared with our community, the better our products become. As a Digital Marketing intern, you’ll be responsible for helping us growing and strengthening the bonds with our amazing community.
- Shape our marketing strategy and define an action plan with short, medium and long term targets.
- Manage our paid acquisition strategy (SEA, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin,...)
- Manage our SEO and content strategy
- Bring our brand image to the next level and oversee creative content creation
- Manage our PR strategy and relationship with media and journalists
- Help us optimize the customer journey with a constant focus on conversion, retention and referral
- Co develop new services/products based on user behavior, feedbacks and data analysis
- Explore potential partnership opportunities
- Oversee and help us build our marketing and growth team
- Min 3-5 years of digital marketing experience (experience in a start-up/ scale-up is a plus)
- Solid experience in B2C acquisition strategy and growth hacking.
- Paid acquisition on social media, email marketing, SEA and SEO have no secret for you
- Strong knowledge of user analytical tools (Google Analytics, Amplitude, Firebase,... …)
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (French is a plus)
- You are hands-on and a team player with strong communication & analytical skills
- You have an excellent attention to detail and a high level of organisation
- You have a strong interest for mobility, mobile apps and new technologies
What we offer
- A competitive salary package with stock options plan
- A unique experience in a fast growing start up and lots of growth opportunities (personally, professionally and financially).
- Flexible working hours and location
- A nice work environment in a brand-new office in Brussels
- Open, transparent and fun company culture with many afterworks & activities
- Unlimited refund of parking tickets (we know you won’t get any 😁)
Start date: as soon as possible but flexible
Location: Rue Jules Cockx 10 in Auderghem (easy access by metro, train or car)
Tell us in a few sentences why you would like to join our team and send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org