We’re looking for a young creative to join our growing team in Brussels. You’ll be responsible for helping us accelerate growth in Europe, focusing on Belgium and France. See, we have something really important to tell the world – you can make your life easier and save money using Seety. And here’s where you come in. You’ll have the exciting role of keeping the community alive, make them laugh, tease their interest and spread the word about Seety. It’ll be fun, fast paced, and you’ll have the enviable task of creating the best videos, graphics and texts in the known universe.
- Develop and produce creative ideas that will get people to know the Seety brand in Europe, mostly in Belgium and France
- Manage production from concept to delivery – develop creative ideas, set up and direct shoots – edit and produce the video- write the copy that goes with the creative. Yes, it’ll be hands on.
- Analyze what works, what doesn’t, and what we could be doing better.
- Find, edit and curate shareable content
- You are hands-on and eager to learn
- You have a strong interest for mobile apps and new technologies
- You love social media, know how to make video that catch people’s attention
- Basic understanding of online marketing and community management
- You speak English and French/Dutch
What we offer
- A unique experience in a fast growing start up
- Lots of responsibilities and exposure. You will be one of our key employees
- A nice work environment in a brand-new office in Brussels
- Flexible working hour and location
- Open, transparent and fun company culture with a lot of afterworks
- Lots of extra (Spotify, Netflix, …
- Unlimited refund of parking tickets (we know you won’t get any 😁)
Start date: as soon as possible
Location: Rue Jules Cockx 10 in Auderghem
Tell us in a few sentences why you would like to join our team and send us your CV at email@example.com